Listen to the Principal Center Radio interview with featured presenter Monica Burns. Listen here.
About Monica Burns PhD.
Dr. Monica Burns is a Curriculum and EdTech Consultant, Apple Distinguished Educator and Founder of ClassTechTips.com. She’s a featured speaker at the upcoming FETC, the Future of Education Technology Conference, and she’s the author of Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom.
Monica Burns will be presenting at the following FETC® sessions:
- TOEDU | Future of Ed Tech Educator Track Orientation
- $W293 | School Branding and Storytelling With Adobe Spark for Education
- C032 | 22 Strategies for Taming the Wild Text for Digital Readers
- C102 | A Flash of Inspiration for Sparking Creativity in the Classroom
- C222 | Ready-for-Tomorrow Tips to Place Tasks Before Apps
- C248 | Make It Count! 15 Formative Assessment Favorites for K-12 Classrooms
- C337 | Appropriate Limits on EdTech: Drawing Boundaries in a 1:1 World
- Meet the Author