The size of 62 basketball courts, the FETC Expo Hall will give attendees the opportunity to get up close and hands-on with the most innovative technologies, applications and services available in ed tech today.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – December 14, 2021 – The Future of Education Technology® Conference (FETC®), an intensive, highly collaborative exploration of new technologies, best practices and pressing issues, announced today details for the Expo Hall as part of the 2022 event taking place January 25 – 28 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
The expansive Expo Hall will host more than 400 leading solution providers and give attendees the opportunity to view innovative ed tech tools in-person and get hands-on with products they didn’t even realize existed. It will also feature five tailored theaters that will offer sessions by real-world practitioners and ed tech company leaders. Theaters include:
- eSports Theater: Presentations and product demonstrations in this theater will provide guidance on operating an eSports program, including player eligibility, equipment needs, team organization, paths to graduation and scholarship opportunities.
- Information Technology Theater: Designed specifically for information technology leaders and professionals, this theater will host sessions on LAN, WAN and wireless technologies; cybersecurity infrastructure best practices; G-Suite administration; and the leading technologies in monitoring, trending and forecasting.
- STEM Theater: This theater will give educational leaders and professionals hands-on demonstrations, a range of exhibitors to meet with and engaging products for schools to enhance their STEM programs. This theater will also host the DA Top Edtech Products Awards Finalist demonstrations on Wednesday and Thursday of the conference.
- Technology Discovery Theater: This theater designed for entire education teams will showcase the newest technologies to support teaching, learning and administration.
- Thought Leadership Theater: District, state and school-level leaders will get timely, topical, practical content focused on policy, pedagogy, wellness and school management in sessions lead by nationally recognized district administrators.
In addition, the Expo Hall will include the Startup Pavilion, where attendees will discover emerging companies, demo original products and meet entrepreneurs who are revolutionizing the ed tech market. Attendees will also be able to “Meet the Authors” of best-selling education technology books, get their books signed as well as ask the authors questions and discuss hot topics.
“The dynamic, central hub and innovation showcase of the FETC convention—the Expo Hall—connects attendees with exhibitors offering the latest edtech tools and services, new technology and everyday practice solutions,” said Jennifer Womble, Program Chair for the Future of Education Technology Conference. “It is also home to engaging presentations, networking, book signings and more! Many attendees dedicate several days to exploring exhibitor booths, learning new product updates and asking questions about new solutions to improve teaching and learning in all campus environments; everything you can imagine from AR headsets to Zoom enhancements can be found at the FETC Expo!”
FETC will offer more than 400 sessions and workshops in five distinct tracks: Future of Ed Tech Administrator, Future of Ed Tech Educator, Future of Ed Tech Information Technology, Future of Ed Tech Coach and Future of Ed Tech Library Media Specialist. FETC will also spotlight best-selling author and one of the world’s leading experts on the connection between happiness and success, Shawn Achor, as the opening keynoter, and Faculty Associate of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School, Primavera De Filippi, as the STEM keynoter of the 2022 in-person event.
Registration for the 2022 Future of Education Technology Conference is open. Professionals can receive Early Bird Savings of $100.00 off the on-site rate when they register by December 17, 2021. For more information, visit www.FETC.org.
About the Future of Education Technology® Conference (FETC®)
The Future of Education Technology® Conference (FETC®) annually attracts thousands of education and technology leaders for an intensive, highly collaborative exploration of new technologies, best practices and pressing issues. With basic to advanced sessions tailored to the needs of each role in the digital transformation, FETC is known as one of the nation’s premier K-12 education technology events. FETC provides school and district administrators, classroom teachers, IT professionals, special education directors, curriculum and media specialists, coaches and other educators with roles or interest in ed tech, the opportunity to explore the most effective integration of technology across the curriculum. FETC offers a balanced blend of administrative, instructional and technical content through targeted sessions, intensive workshops, hands-on demonstrations of the newest products, and more. Visit www.FETC.org for more details.
About LRP Media Group
LRP Media Group, founded in 1977 by Kenneth Kahn, is an innovative media giant serving millions of business and education professionals worldwide. Specializing in education administration, education law, education technology, federal employment, and human resources, LRP publishes thousands of books, pamphlets, newsletters, videos and online resources. The company also produces industry-leading print and digital magazines for key decision-makers: District Administration®, Human Resource Executive®, HRM Asia, and University Business. Additionally, LRP annually delivers top-quality training and professional development to more than 80,000 professionals through its award-winning conferences and tradeshows in China, Singapore and the United States. LRP currently employs more than 500 professionals in its Connecticut, Florida, Pennsylvania, Singapore and Washington, D.C. offices. Headquartered in Palm Beach County since 1996, the company has more than $70 million in annual revenue. For a complete list of LRP resources, eCourses and conferences, please visit www.lrp.com.