A diverse lineup of edtech experts from around the country will give attendees need-to-know details on best practices and current trends that are shaping the education landscape.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – January 23-26, 2023 – The Future of Education Technology® Conference (FETC®), an intensive, highly collaborative exploration of new technologies, best practices and pressing issues, announced 24 featured speakers for the 2024 event being held January 23-26 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
These experts are revolutionizing their roles in schools across the country and leading the charge in education technology outside of districts and school buildings. They will present sessions covering a variety of topics focused on seven distinct learning tracks:
- Beatriz Arnillas, Director of Digital Curriculum Innovation, 1EdTech
- Dr. Adam Phyall, Director of Professional Learning and Leadership, All4Ed
- Jimmy Casas, Author, Culturize, CEO of J Casas & Associates
- Dr. Mary Hemphill, CEO and Founder, Limitless LLC
- Glenn Robbins,Superintendent, Brigantine Schools
- Eric Sheninger, Author and Associate Partner, International Center for Leadership in Education
- Kristen Brooks, K-12 Instructional Technology Specialist, Cherokee County School District
- Holly Clark, Learning Coach, The Infused Classroom
- Ken Shelton, Speaker/Designer/Consultant, Elevate Education
- Tony Vincent, Educator, Tony Vincent, Inc.
- George Couros, Author
- Dr. Neil Gupta, Superintendent, Oakwood Schools
- Zandra Jo Galván, Superintendent, Greenfield Union School District
- Marlon Styles, Partner/Former Superintendent, Learner-Centered Collaborative
- Janette Camacho, Author and Educational Coach, Unlocking the Power of OpenAI
- Kristin and Joe Merrill, Educators, The Merrills Edu
- Matt Miller, Head Textbook Ditcher, Ditch That Textbook
- Chris Turner, Director of Mixed Virtual Innovation Gaming and Esports Institute, Southern University Law Center
- Ashley Cowger, Executive Director of Strategy & Integration
- Adam Griffin, Attorney at Law
- Marlon Shears, Chief Information Officer, Fort Worth ISD
- Don Wolff, Chief Technology Officer
Library Media Specialist:
- Bill Bass, Innovation Coordinator for Instructional Technology, Information & Library Media, Parkway School District
- Shannon Miller, District Teacher Librarian and Innovation Director, Van Meter Schools
“Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies have taken the world by storm, with new tools opening up opportunities in education for content creation, communication, and learning,” said Jennifer Womble, Conference Chair for the Future of Education Conference. “To keep pace with the rapid changes in K12 education, FETC featured speakers will be providing unmatched expert guidance for education systems in this evolving landscape.”
Registration for the 2024 Future of Education Technology Conference is now open. Professionals can receive Super Savings of $190 off the Premium Pass on-site rate when they register by September 28, 2023. For more information, visit www.FETC.org.
About the Future of Education Technology® Conference (FETC®)
The Future of Education Technology® Conference (FETC®) annually attracts thousands of education and technology leaders for an intensive, highly collaborative exploration of new technologies, best practices and pressing issues. With basic to advanced sessions tailored to the needs of each role in the digital transformation, FETC is known as one of the nation’s premier K12 education technology events. FETC provides school and district administrators, classroom teachers, IT professionals, curriculum and media specialists, coaches and other educators with roles or interests in ed tech the opportunity to explore the most effective integration of technology across the curriculum. FETC offers a balanced blend of administrative, instructional and technical content through targeted sessions, intensive workshops, hands-on demonstrations of the newest products, and more. Visit www.FETC.org for more details.
About ETC, part of the ARC network
ETC is proud to be part of the Arc network, a B2B events, data, and media platform, backed by investment funds managed by EagleTree Capital. Founded to redefine business networking, Arc has over 300 talented colleagues located in the U.S., UK, Netherlands and Singapore that focus on seeking out new ways to connect communities wherever, whenever, or however people need to come together to grow their businesses.
ETC, part of the Arc network