Peter Kraft, FETC 2018 speaker presenting “Leadership Competencies to Create a Lasting Tech Legacy” and “Increasing Community Engagement with Technology: Why and How It’s Done” is the president and co-founder of Evolution Labs, an edtech company in the K-12 and Higher ed space. He has worked with more than 500 colleges & universities over the past 20 years, developing web and mobile programming to deliver success and wellness content to students
In this episode of the TechEducator Podcast, we take a break from tech and discuss how educators and parents can address a student’s social and emotional status.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to bring Character Education to the SEL classroom.
- The fact is- students are more comfortable engaging in and consuming content through a device than in other ways. It’s Gen Z, and it’s up to us to meet them in their world.
- Should we reinvent the ISS system in our schools?
- Not much has changed since you were in detention/suspension:)… but it needs to.
- How to meet students where they are . . . in their world
- Using web and mobile devices to deliver this content meets students in their world and promotes greater interest and comprehension.Follow the Podcast on Twitter.
Listen to the full Podcast here.For more information on his sessions, visit the FETC website here.