The National Future of Education Technology Conference® (FETC®) has announced 31 edtech startups that will compete in the 2019 FETC Pitchfest, in which founders and creators will have the opportunity to share their product offerings and innovations while engaging directly with educators, analysts and investors. Participating companies in the FETC Pitchfest represent the best-of-the-best startups featuring cutting-edge tools and services, and each company will present its products and services to the conference’s educator attendees and a panel of judges, who will combine to determine the hottest tools and resources coming to the edtech market. Pitchfest is presented in partnership with Arc Capital Development.
“The FETC Pitchfest is annually one of the most exciting events of our conference, giving participants the opportunity to see what’s new and what’s next in cutting-edge, high-impact products and services,” said James Callan, Vice President of Event and Media Sales, LRP Media Group. “This year, we have a record 31 startup companies competing. We eagerly await their presentations and look forward to the judges’ and audience’s determination of the winner!”
The preliminary rounds of the 2019 FETC Pitchfest will take place on Tuesday, January 29, followed by the final round on Wednesday, January 30. All rounds will take place in the Trailblazers Theater, booth #2805 in the Expo Hall. A unique panel of judges, including superintendents, administrators and CIOs, is selected from a broad range of backgrounds in education and education technology. In each round of the event, judges’ voting will account for 70 percent of the final score, while audience voting will contribute the remaining 30 percent. Read more.