In this episode, Mike and Glen discuss the pedagogical trends in Education for 2019, the 4 Day School Week, what is stressing our students out and our guest this week is an amazing educational leader Matt Joseph. Read more.
Dr. Matthew X. Joseph is the Director of Digital Learning and Innovation in Milford MA. Previously, he served as a principal for 11 years. Matt holds licenses in education, administration, and MA superintendent. His master’s degree is in special education and his Ed.D. in Educational Leadership from Boston College.
Matt brings 25 years of experience to FETC. Matt has spoken on leadership, instruction, and educational technology at events in Massachusetts and surrounding states. Recent presentations include:
• Digital transformation in schools leading Innovation
• Strategies to become an Innovative Leader
• Creating a culture and vision for leading in a digital school district
• School Culture enhancing Job Satisfaction
• Increasing efficiency in school/district leadership